5 Days Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East adventure safaris, starting and ending in Mombasa, Kenya adventure safaris starting in Nairobi ending in Mombasa, mombasa adventure safaris.
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we depart by road through the scenic Athi Plains and into the bush country of Amboseli National Park, home to the legendary Maasai tribesmen and famous for huge herds of Elephant. After lunch an afternoon game drive until 6.30 pm. In addition to Elephant, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Buffalo and the elusive Leopard, nearly every view within the Park is framed by glamorous Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
Day 2: Full Day exploring Amboseli National Park
Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit, we set off for another extensive game drive. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, including everything from Wildebeest, Giraffes, Baboons. Optional visit to a Masai village is planned after breakfast. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 3 Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast proceed for morning game drive then head to Tsavo west National park. The Park is a vast expansion of African savanna with a more diverse array of habitats which include open plains, semi desert scrub, woodland, Chyulu Hills and rock outcrops. It’s famous for the Red Elephants, Oryx, and Gerenuk among other mammal’s species and bird life. Other notable features include Mzima Springs which are water source for Mombasa Town, Shetani Lava Flow and Ash cones, which is an example of recent volcanic eruption. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 4: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast, start the morning game drive in the Tsavo east National Park, the game drive is scheduled for this day. The extensive diverse habitats offer ideal area to search for pride of Lions, Buffaloes, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Zebras, Hippos and Wildebeests. Mzima Spring, underground water seepage from Chyulu hills is a good place to watch the Hippos. There is also a wealth and diversity of birds’ species. Depart to Tsavo East arriving in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Tsavo east campsite or lodge
Day 5 : Tsavo East – Mombasa/Nairobi
An early morning game drive allows further exploration of this great Park. The Park has large number of birds estimated to be over 500 species. After breakfast depart for Mombasa/Nairobi arriving early afternoon. This safari ends in Mombasa or Nairobi
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.