The wildebeest migration is about to start in masai mara river, the masai mara is the most famous park while on safari to Kenya you have no reason to miss the opportunity to book this safari with Kenya safari bookings the most affordable Kenya safari tour company with qualified staff.book for masai mara safari 3 days.
Day 1: Nairobi To Masai Mara
You will be picked after breakfast in your place of stay by one of the Kenya safari bookings tour guide/driver.You will be brought to the office for briefing and then drive to Masai Mara game reserve with stopover at the Great Rift Valley which runs from Jordan to Mozambique across Africa. We continue driving on through Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with another stopover at Narok for lunch before arriving in the Masai Mara in time for evening game drive in the Mara the most popular park in Kenya.In this park you will have the chance to spot the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhinos)undr the guidance of Kenya safari booking guide. Then return to the Camp late in time for dinner. A campfire gathering under the clear Africa’s Sky. Dinner and overnight at:Mara sidai camp/similar Camp
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Days
On the second day with Kenya safari bookings in masai mara game reserve you spent a full day in the park. Driving across the plains in search for the big cats (black manned lions, Cheetahs and leopards with picnic lunch served at the Mara River famously known for the wildebeest migration. The Kenya safari bookings guide will serve you with the packed meal as you watch the hippos and crocodiles lying along the river . Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti. You also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, hearbeast, Eland.Dinner and overnight at:Mara sidai camp/similar Camp
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
After an early morning breakfast we will have a game drive en-route to Nairobi City. We will have stop-overs in the towns to give you a chance to buy souvenirs. We will arrive late in the afternoon. Afterwards we will take you the Airport or to your preferred hotel. This marks the end of Kenya safari bookings masai mara safaris
NB if you are interested in luxury safari you can click 3 days masai mara lodge safari.
COST FOR THE SAFARI
USD 330 PER PERSON SHARING JOINING GROUP
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps in masai mara + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4x4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats in Kenya safari bookings van
- 02 nights/ 3 days staying in the Masai Mara
- game viewing-drives as per Kenya safari bookings program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 400 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide
kenya safari packages |masai mara Camping accommodation| kenya safaris | masai mara Camping accommodation| tanzania tour | kenya safari bookings